Candidate will serve as project assistant at the organization to provide support across various projects and activities. The scope of responsibilities includes contracting, administrative, and operational support, not limited to the following: assistance with organizing trainings; maintaining records of program documentation, and reporting.
- Support project management processes related to planning, implementation, and reporting.
- Provide operations and administrative support for contracting, event planning, travel, and logistics.
- Contribute to stakeholder engagement and donor coordination, as required.
- Draft routine correspondence.
- Provide responsive and effective assistance to colleagues, clients, and partners.
- Monitor project, contract, and travel expenses.
- Conduct research on relevant topics, assist with preparation of client deliverables on project activities.
- Provide support to staff, as required.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with contracting and project management processes preferred.
- Experience working with international funders preferred.
Negotiable depending on experience level.